Sunday 3 January 2021

LAGOTTO PUPPY DREAM

George Michael has been really strong around me in recent days and today I had a dream of puppies. 

Loads of very young Lagotto looking puppies and I had to pick one. They were gorgeous, all Lagotto colours but most were brown and white puppies. In dream interpretation generally dogs are a good sign and they can symbolise friends. If the dog/s are friendly and affectionate it signifies pleasure and happy times with friends. 

George Michael did like his dogs. He has let me know that he likes the Lagotto, he also likes the Spanish water dog too. He thinks they suit me and my personality. 

The Lagotto is an ancient Italian breed, otherwise known as the truffle dog. It is not the first time that I have had a dream of this breed. Little teddy bears, adorable. 




No comments:

Post a Comment