Sunday 19 July 2020

FIVE O'CLOCK DREAM

On the 9th of June 2020 I had a dream of George Michael and we had to be at the airport to collect his mum at 5am.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/06/george-michael-dream.html

Prior to that on the 31st of May, there was a neighbour dream and it was all kicking off the day.

2nd of May I had a dream of two police officers coming to my door looking for neighbours. In the dream the neighbours car wasn't outside.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/05/police-dream.html

Aphrodite's Child released a song with the title IT'S FIVE O'CLOCK.


I received this message last night, "Your man is a lion" and George sang a song, "I'm Your Man", I heard him singing it while I was giving Reiki healing to an elder. It is rare to hear a dance song or someone singing while I am hands on healing. Although being clairaudient I do hear Spirit speak.

Our mutual friend in London can certainly roar when he chooses too. The Lion's Club has 1.4 million members internationally in 200 countries.



It is the second New Moon in George's sun sign tomorrow, the New Moon is in Cancer. My chart says it is in my 8th house and it is significant to yours truly. It comes at a time when there is a police investigation into the three incidents of vandalism outside my front door.

Those involved in the vandalism are refusing to co-operate with the investigation. The police are asking that I put up a CTV camera.

ZION REDEEMED BY LAW 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/07/zion-redeemed-by-law.html

No comments:

Post a Comment