Tuesday 28 July 2020

HORSE and RIDER


ASTOUNDING 



The 28th of July is the "Day of Winner" and a dear friend has a gematria meaning of his name "October Winner".  I'm sure he would be pleased to know that my neighbour Michael has made more huge progress since we last wrote to each other. Impressive changes have happened and as George and Diana shared with us at the start of this year. "New Life has begun". 

George Michael owned a ranch where horses were bred and it was given to his dad. George and I spoke together about horses at the start of this year. He showed me the cover of a book that he had written and it was titled "Wounded Teacher". I asked him who would promote it because he didn't like touring. 

In 2020, I was also given the name of a friends horse and shared it with him, his horse that moved onto Spirit. More evidence of life after death was given. It was lovely evidence for him, so many beautiful messages he has been blessed to receive and it was shared with him in 2019, that the divine guidance would be continuous to assist him with his journey. 

We are lovers of horses especially, although we love dogs too. As a child I rode and my life in nature was enjoyable for its total sense of freedom, especially when riding. It is no coincidence that the horse is symbolic of freedom and that I was born in the year of the horse. My son was born in the year of the dog. 

So far this year great progress has been made in my life. New life has begun in 2020, with a new arty studio and yesterday Michael helped me to make my healing room my bedroom. Everywhere I live is getting a makeover. 

In that small room (while I was with another healer) is where Jesus gave me a horseshoe for good luck with my mission to Israel in 2006. He gave the horseshoe after he bestowed a thorough briefing to prepare yours truly. In England the horseshoe is often given to the Bride to hold and I was given horseshoes on my wedding day. 

In 2019, I bought a horseshoe and placed it in that room to remind me of his spiritual gift and blessing. Also while painting that room white a couple of years ago, I saw large Hebrew symbols appearing before my eyes. I knew the healing room had been divinely blessed again. 

While I was in Israel in 2006, my host took me to the beach and while we were there I noticed over the restaurant doorway they had put up a horseshoe like my dad used to do with our homes in England. 

I shared with the owner that they had to put it the other way up so that it is a receptacle for the blessings from heaven, when it is the right way up it looks like the cup of the holy grail. 

In the English legends of the Holy Grail, the Knights were riders and in 2019 during a remote viewing I was told who Sir Galahad is. In the legend Galahad was given the Holy Grail. He's always in my heart with Jesus, a spiritual mission that we share. 

In 2006, a Jewish orthodox mystic also shared that I had been sent to Israel on the love vibration and he spoke of a man that would come into my life and he said that the man was a pilot. An Englishman came into my life in 2018, a professional pilot. Love beyond measure is being sent to him at this time to help the rider/pilot with his health and life. Always in our hearts. Compelled to write about this now because this morning when I opened my eyes in my new white bedroom I received a message that the rider is riding. 








No comments:

Post a Comment