Sunday 26 July 2020

RHEUMATOID ARTHRITIS RESEARCH

Dr Greger from Nutrition Facts gives us an update on Rheumatoid Arthritis research. The researchers found a urine infection could trigger R.A. The researchers looked in this direction at this research because more women are diagnosed with R.A. than men.

My gran had Rheumatic Fever has a child and a serious heart condition throughout her life. She also had two heart attacks while giving birth to my mother on a bed of ice.  My mother had R.A, in her elder years, although she did like her legumes.

We know that diet can strongly impact on for and against medical conditions, so it is imperative to stay up-to-date with the latest medical scientific studies at the same time as being body intuitive.

KIDNEY BEAN 



Based on this research it is essential to include legumes in your diet, beans have certainly been on my checklist for my weekly menus that I recommend.  I'm fortunate that I've always liked beans, I eat Red Kidney beans, Borlotti beans, Baked beans, Butter beans, Chick peas etc. I like a three bean salad too with green beans included. I also like Red lentils.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legume




No comments:

Post a Comment