Wednesday 15 July 2020

BLISSFUL JOURNEY


HEAVEN and EARTH 



A dream in your eyes, a blissful (spiritual) journey. When you've made peace with the self it is easy to recognise those that haven't found the peace within themselves. People respond differently when they've made peace with themselves and our light shining forth can trigger others.

Remember what Jesus said "Never forget who you are" because it is easy to forget how far you have come on your journey of self and spiritual development. It is easy to forget your great achievements when you've moved on into a new phase of your life.

Yet, the past helped you to become who you became. Always remember to put your light on the lamp stand, some will try to knock it down, some will try to destroy it, just hold on to the love in your heart for it is seen in your eyes. The light of love is seen in the eyes. Stay true to real love, for real loving kindness loves you. Nothing can change that, love beyond measure.


Mercury is direct in Cancer now and the sun sign of Cancer can be very emotional, so be conscious of the fact that many people are feeling emotional at this time. Many people have been having difficulties in their emotional lives, in their relationships, families, and workplace.

You have to show the way and be above it and their actions. Stay in your hearts of pure intention and no matter what anyone else says or does stay true to your spiritual self and the divine guidance that you receive. On the 2nd of May,  I received a dream and in the dream two female police officers were knocking on my door asking for the neighbours. Not surprising then that I had to call the police today because of a situation in the neighbourhood.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/05/police-dream.html

I've been enjoying some time in the charity warehouses, picking up bargains. Today I bought a golden eye mirror for £2, it reminds yours truly of the third eye in golden sunshine. I've also bought tables and planters for interior decoration. Everything looks lovely in my sanctuary, in my new studio.

I really like this Teddy Bear box, it is made in solid pine and it was made in Australia. It even has the name of the company inside the box. It says "I Love Teddies" and I've put it in the kitchen to keep biscuits in. My dad bought me my first teddy bear and I've loved them ever since. I was gifted with a Teddy Bear too on Valentines Day, very special in my heart, a symbol of love.


I also picked up a biscuit maker to make some gluten-free biscuits for friends that have to have gluten-free food. Plus some gluten-free cookery books as gifts. A giver that keeps on giving, an Aquarian born this way. I'm happy, being able to help the local charities has it has been a very difficult time for them too financially.


If I had a dog it would look like a teddy bear, a curly dog like the first dog that my parents bought for me as a companion. I have found a rare breed, an Italian breed, the original breed from whence the poodle and Spanish water dog came from. So we will see what Spirit have planned.

A young Spirit dog did arrive at mine in recent days, I saw a man carrying it out of my bedroom space in his arms. That dog looked like a German Shepherd dog or an Alsation. Whether the dog had come for healing, I cannot tell you, as I only saw it leaving in the arms of the man and the man was a large man. I sensed that the dog had got past my gatekeeper and that is why it was being removed.


A man that I know has been speaking telepathically, he speaks of the extremity of his love and that he wasn't able to express it because it was beyond what he has ever expressed or experienced before.

Divine love can have that impact upon you, it is in a totally different realm of being, it exists in the spiritual realm and it can be a blissful journey when a match is lit in heaven.



No comments:

Post a Comment