Saturday 25 July 2020

LIBRA FRIEND DREAM

At dawn this morning I was in a dream with a friend and his family.

I was gliding around in a long floaty white sleeved dress with some type of golden yellow and white brocade over the top of it.

In the dream I could see myself at a distance and I was teaching joyfully while his family were watching me. My human self could see my soul dancing in enlightenment.

There were some discussions with the family and it was shared that the man with cancer had been to America for one day.

HEAVEN and EARTH 



Eventually, when we were able to be on our own together, we were both sitting down, I said to him, "Can I give you Reiki now?". 

Then whilst coming out of dream state I heard some of the words from the song "Close to You" originally sung by the Carpenters.


In dream interpretation if you see the faces of people for the first time it can indicate a change of residence. A dream of a family can indicate an upswing in all of your interests. Dreaming of distant friends is generally a forerunner of unexpected news.

The numeric of ONE was in the dream due to the ONE DAY. I found a song called ONE DAY sung in three different languages.



So what does the biblical text say? "Whoever regards one day as special does so to the Lord, whoever eats meat does so to the Lord, for they give thanks to God, whoever abstains does so to the Lord and gives thanks to God.  Romans 14:6

What's happening with the planets? Patrick Arundell shares with us that the Sun is in Leo, and that is a positive aspect with the moon in Libra. The friend in this dream is a Libra on the cusp of Scorpio.


No comments:

Post a Comment