Monday 6 July 2020

NEW LIFE FOR TREE

This year I have been saying that new life has begun and that can manifest in different ways on different planes.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/07/house-of-life-lunar-eclipse.html

Recently, in June, I found a little miniature Cherry tree and they're popular in Japan, it was the Buddhist monks that brought Bonsai trees into the temples. They brought life and living trees into the temples, a tree of life for Lotus Feet.

When I found this tree a few weeks ago reduced from £16 to £5 it was dying from neglect. So I brought it home and gave it lots of tender loving care.

Cleaned up and trimmed its roots, removed the old soil, repotted it in the same pot, cleaned with new soil. Fed it, watered it, pruned it, cut off all of the old leaves and the little tree flourishes once more.

The success of love beyond measure, nurturing nature, the natural way of giving a new life to a little tree inside my sanctuary of peace.


6th July, 2020

Dr Usui smiles at me, I've put his photo with the little tree on the window sill.

No comments:

Post a Comment