Tuesday 9 June 2020

GEORGE MICHAEL DREAM

I had another dream of George Michael and it was so vivid I had to get up. I had to go to meet George at a hotel and on my way to meeting him, I received a phone call to tell me that my mother had passed over. As such I was bereaved of my mother when I went to meet George.

Then a young neighbour was in the dream and he tried to upset George and George was getting "annoyed" at what the young neighbour was saying. Basically, they were both "jealous" as I was friends with both of them in the dream. I calmed George affectionately and kindly.

During the dream I said to George, "We've got two days to relax and then we get into action". 

Then George received a phone call about his mother and he said that we had to go to an airport to pick his mother up. We had to get an urgent flight to be there for 5am in the morning, he was getting stressed about whether we would get there on time. (George's mum passed over in 1997).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Michael

I was pacifying him, telling him we will make it in time, don't panic, don't get stressed about it.



We will look at the options on flights that are leaving the airport so that we could go to meet his mother to collect her from a different airport. Everything will be fine, relax.

I reminded him again about what I said previously; "I told you that we would have two days to relax and then action", while smiling at him.

Then I noticed his beard was on fire so I patted his face to put the fire out with my hands. Then the hairs on his legs were on fire and he was patting the fire out. As soon as I became anxious about him the vivid dream brought me back to awake consciousness.

I then got up and made a cup of coffee and noticed that there is a song called "Burning Beard", by the band "Clutch", in the song lyrics it mentions the Holy Ghost.



In real life both our mothers have passed over (his in 1997, and mine in 2005) so it was a strange dream to have with George Michael.

Our mothers were clearly very important to us both and in real life we were both bereaved of our mothers. Also yesterday while the young decorators were in my home we were talking about our mothers and the difference in upbringings.

Biblically, God speaks twice, and then says do I have to tell you again?

In dream interpretation to dream of someone famous means to keep on trying as you will get help from an unexpected source.

To dream of a neighbour, the meaning depends on the context and behaviour, and in the dream the neighbour suffered from "Jealousy" and that can seriously cause damage to their personal friendships and relationships. George was being very protective of yours truly and that has been my spiritual experience with him continuously.

Dreaming of being in a hotel with a person of the opposite sex relates to your love life or domestic situation.

To dream of our mothers symbolises LOVE in dream interpretation and to dream of being phoned about a passing can indicate the birth of a child.  Speaking to someone that has passed over e.g. George Michael indicates that you will soon hear very good news.

To dream of putting out a fire predicts ultimate success over all obstacles. The overcomer.

In the dream 5am was significant and the numeric of five is about physical reality, life and living it.

In the dream there were two men of different generations with different views and perspectives on life and there I was in the middle of the two of them. Although I am older than George and Michael.

This is the second dream with George Michael in the last week, this is very intense.


KYRIACOS 

The painting that I did for George. 


WHAM DREAM 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2020/06/wham-dream.html

The H&V engineer has come to fix the boiler today. So at least I can have a lovely hot bath.

What is happening planetary wise? On the 18th, Mercury is turning retrograde in Cancer, on the 20th the Sun is in Cancer. Then the next day on the 21st there is a New Moon, Solar Eclipse in Cancer. George Michael was a sun sign Cancer. Coincidence? No!

https://cafeastrology.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment