Saturday 17 August 2019

TAKE A REST !



Time to take a rest for yours truly, self-nurturing, plenty of fluids, I find painting and healing restful. I also like therapeutic cooking, I find cooking very therapeutic and gardening too.









Energy can be very potent indeed, so what do you do with your potency? I enjoy self-healing with Reiki and healing oils, a lovely relaxing bath.

Scripture mentions the Sabbath rest, "My presence will go with you and I will give you rest" Exodus 33:14

"Return to your rest my soul, for the LORD has been good to you" Psalm 116:7

I had a dream on the full moon and in the dream a couple of people from UKIP were re-arranging my garden. I remember saying, "That goes over there". In dream interpretation to dream of a garden is a great dream to have and when in bloom it speaks of spiritual satisfaction, domestic love and financial security. That is certainly what our people require. Love for the people of our country, satisfaction on a spiritual level and financial security for our people.




No comments:

Post a Comment