Wednesday 14 August 2019

AQUARIUS TIMING

This is the first video that came up on my recommended to watch list this morning and I found it to be incredibly accurate, in it were some key words that totally resonated with current life circumstances and some remote healing work in progress. Interesting that this message comes just prior to the full moon in Aquarius tomorrow, my sun sign.

The interpretation begins with a fish and I also have Venus in Pisces in my birth chart and the message is specific. This intuitive has a lovely angelic energy, she is definitely an angel of love and last night I was shown an angel of love was arriving. So it is no coincidence that a message of this nature is delivered today, I consider it to be divine providence.

ANGEL of LOVE 


Prior to listening to her, I was also shown that when love walked in the room and a man was given a hug by yours truly everyone was excited and it was viewed as a new beginning for the group of people. Spiritual symbolism combined with compassionate love action can be incredibly powerful for raising everyone's vibration in a group setting.

Hence I can view the different aspects on an individual level and also a soul group level, it is perfect timing.

This healing painting also resonates with it due to the heavenly water and Christ energy in it, the importance of having balance in the life. As I said to someone yesterday, "You can take a horse to water, but you can't make them drink it". It requires a willingness and a desire to engage with the healing process, so this painting sits in my healing room, with paint that has been spread for others too.





No comments:

Post a Comment