Thursday 1 August 2019

Regenerating C0q10

Dr Michael Greger, Nutrition Facts, shares the research on regenerating C0q10. 




MUM's GARDEN

You can't beat growing your own food and picking your food directly from the garden, can't get fresher than eat as you grow. My red lettuce and chives came directly from the garden this evening to have in an avocado salad.

I also began to harvest my purple and borlotti beans today, the courgettes keep on coming, really pleased with the zucchini. Tomatoes are full-on and soon to turn red. I eat raspberries, blueberries and strawberries directly from the garden, melon seedlings are doing great in our weather. Apples are nearly ready. I've put in Chia seeds, dill, brussels, and pumpkin seeds, it's such fun, and a wonderful life choice.

CHIA



I'm also growing basil, black pepper mint, coriander, fennel, lemon balm, oregano, parsley, mint. rosemary, and thyme. Then there is the chilli's, capsicum, pak choi and mini lemon tree plants.

"Planted in the house of the LORD, they will flourish in the courts of our God. They will still bare fruit in old age, they will stay fresh and green. Proclaiming the LORD is upright; he is my rock and there is no wickedness in him". Psalm 92:13-15. NIV

In a different translation the LORD is righteous, the spiritual law of being divine.

https://biblehub.com/sep/psalms/92.htm




No comments:

Post a Comment