Sunday 11 August 2019

Mysterious Rose Arrived

It has been incredibly windy in the UK, and during the afternoon I found that a single light pink rose bud had found it's way onto my doorstep. It looks like something that might of come out of a flower arrangement.



In floristry, a pink rose is symbolic of love, gratitude and appreciation, the mysterious rose, windswept to my front door on the 10th of August, "Day of Voice". 

https://www.proflowers.com/blog/rose-colors-and-meanings

For two decades the rose has been an important symbol in my life, as it was two decades ago that I was given a message about the "Sisters of the Rose", and I was in Australia at the time. I was told that the sisters of the rose would come after the new millennium began.

I also associate the rose with the holy mother, a rose without thorns. Different coloured roses were  given and received, and the pink rose was given to a client during a remote soul retrieval healing session in 2002. A client that became a friend, David passed over in tragic circumstances in 2013. I associate the pink rose with David.

Is it a message from Spirit, definitely.




No comments:

Post a Comment