Saturday 17 August 2019

30th August "Day of Rock"

Pam Gregory shares that the new super moon is in Virgo the perfectionist on the 30th of August that is the "Day of Rock", in numerics. The numeric of 30 is also a biblical numeric in the NT as Jesus spoke about the power of giving and receiving in the spiritual law.

What you give comes back to you 30, 60 or 100 fold. Virgo likes the perfect response due to it being a sign of perfection. Hence high standards are respected when a Virgo is around, although the Virgo energy can also be incredibly critical of reality that people find themselves in.

Virgo being an earth sign likes practical solutions to what ails humanity, so the politicians doing business as usual are bound to get a shake-up.

Whereas people that embrace a new arrangement, a new positioning of our country, a new paradigm will surge forward. Interesting that in recent days I had a dream of the UKIP leadership making a re-arrangement, a new arrangement.


UPDATE 

It looks like the energy is happening for the "Day of Rock", and things are on the move, fast, strong  and built to last that Braine train.


I've been thinking about going to Gibraltar in the wintertime to check it out, maybe my Virgo friend would like to come with me to take a look at that rock. Us ladies are looking for somewhere hot to go for some winter sun. Or perhaps we could go to Cyprus or Tenerife. 

I've been to Tenerife, it would be nice to go somewhere that I haven't been before. Madeira is also a possibility although that is more expensive than Cyprus and Tenerife. I'm looking for a special place where I can spend the winter months each year, as my body doesn't like the winter weather in the UK. 





No comments:

Post a Comment