Wednesday 21 August 2019

DREAM OF PUPPIES

I had two different dreams this morning, the first dream was about the garden. The second dream was of a lady that I know and we were in my kitchen. The kitchen was a different colour, it was sunshine yellow and the sunshine was streaming through the window.

I noticed some tiny little new born puppies on the floor and I asked Anne if they were hers. She replied that they were. After that I asked her what breed they were and how much she paid for them. They looked like new born red poodles, although a couple of them were very fluffy and hairy like cats, but they were definitely dogs.

The woman replied that she didn't know what breed they were and that she had bought the dogs for £4.99 each. I was just about to ask her if I could have one of the puppies and then I was woken up by children knocking on my door in real time.  Clearly, I have puppies on the brain and as scripture states the dog licked it!

DREAM INTERPRETATION 

Sunshine streaming through the window indicates success in all of your endeavours and anything that concerns you. The colour of the kitchen is also a creative fire colour, creative cooking in the kitchen does appear to indicate creative success with the nutrition for health reasons. The food that I cook, some of it also comes from my garden, and gardening is a very healthy hobby to engage in.

The puppies also remind yours truly of the puppy philosophy that I wrote about nearly two decades ago. There were four puppies and the price was  £4.99. Four is the numeric of the metaphysical dimension, although the cost was nearly £5 and that is the numeric of the fifth dimension of unconditional love.

In dream interpretation, dogs are symbolic of friendships and unconditional love. If the dogs were affectionate it signifies pleasure and happy times ahead.



To dream of the number of animals or people in your dream indicates an increase in personal power and/or prestige. To dream of a number, e.g. the price of the dogs, also indicates good luck ahead, possibly connected with the same numeric or some derivative thereof or multiple of it.

Also interesting that in Roman times dogs were fed bread and pearl barley and pearl barley is excellent for humans too.

Asking questions in a dream is a good sign indicating good luck, funny that some people call their dogs lucky. Although I have already decided upon the name of the dog when I eventually get one.

The plan to get a dog is for therapeutic reasons combined with companionship, being an RM it was great to teach people how to give Reiki to their dogs and other small animals. Dogs are incredible as medical detection dogs, they see auric fields and they know where a person has to have medical attention. They are great healers, giving and receiving healing to and from others. It would be great to work with a dog as a healer to help others too. Dogs are wonderful to cuddle and children and elderly people do love dogs.

The dog licked it!

Funny that this is also the 499th post in this year of 2019. Now that is no coincidence!



No comments:

Post a Comment