Sunday 10 March 2019

THE SANCTUARY

This Sanctuary song reminded of the Dovid dream when a Greek man said to me "You're safe" after the dream. The dream in December 2018 indicated that there are new doors opening and there was a cottage in the dream.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2018/12/dovid-dream.html

Those words are important aren't they, as Jesus prayed for his healers to be safe.

https://www.bible.com/bible/431/JHN.17.GNBDK

Then after 2019 began, a few weeks ago English cottages were being discussed as a possible place to live and it has been written that I am on the waiting list for a cottage. Although I am investigating other avenues and keeping my options open, as I really would like to move location as soon as possible in 2019.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYAQeV9Z00M&list=RDo5jlLJa2Zhs&index=2

I was hoping to have a holiday breakaway in Greece this March alas so much has been happening; there never seems to be enough hours in the day for yours truly, and time goes so fast. At the end of March we have BREXIT, thinking about having a party. Also end of the month is a charity fundraiser to help our local hospital. 

So not March, maybe April for passover. Flights are expensive and so are the hotels who can afford the expense of the impact of the EURO on Greece? 

Kimcha d'pischa and the obligation to cover the cost of the holiday expenses funds are meant to be donated prior to Pesach. 


Then there was the dream of Israeli's asking when I was coming back to Israel and I told Bibi that I had to go to Greece first.  The hospitality in Israel was amazing it would be wonderful to see them all again, they were so kind. I know I shall cry when I see the Israeli healers again, tears of joy.



I usually arrive when it is meant to be in perfect timing, as I never walk alone, Great Spirit is always with me wherever I go. 

THE AQUAMARINE RING 

It sits on my right hand at this time. 

It is a ring of sensitivity to beautiful memories. 
An inheritance of love and appreciation from dad to mum. 

As clear as blue eyes with the light pouring through. 
The love of two in a setting of eight crosses. 

Eight the symbol of infinity.
Four clasps on the corners, 
that makes twelve. 

It's a ring of serenity for eternity.
With the gentleness of it's aquamarine colour.
The fluidity of love with pure intent reminds of Kent. 
Close to the waters edge watching the boats go by.
With sand on our bare feet, 
the aroma of seaweed everywhere on the beach. 

 My mother asked what I would like,
I responded, the Aquamarine ring and the Spanish bracelet.
Sentimental because I was with both parents 
when the gifts were bestowed. 

The lovely memories of gifting,
Yahweh comes bringing presents.  

After Lillian passed over, she kept talking, 
telling me where to find what she had hidden for her daughter.
Her name is the same gematria as the word 'Healer'. 
Life after death, smiler, daughter Zion. 

After her passing I was sent to Israel 
just as the biblical prophecy foretold it would come to be. 
She made sure that I was financially free,
to travel where it was meant to be. 

The key to the prophecy held in her heart, 
right from the start. 

Whilst in my mother's womb he called my name.
The name that he had spread across the world since ancient times. 
It can be found in every culture and every land.
Yet who knew it would astound! 

-ends-


It is written in the Septuagint that a man will say, "Zion is my mother". Psalm 86:5



No comments:

Post a Comment