Saturday 23 March 2019

Cottage Dream

This song reminded me of the Dovid dream with a cottage in it, as the film with the song also has a cottage in it. It's a Michael Bolton song, with scenes from the movie called "The Holiday".



Now I'm going to have to watch the movie. Can't remember the last time that I watched a movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83ciA5OBXvc

There are big changes coming into my life this year especially in July, 2019. Although my physical is not happy this weekend. Looking at the biorhythm my physical is at minus 73% today, so not feeling great, although my emotional energy is up 100%. It's going to be at least 3-4 days before I feel the physical improvement.

So what can you do on those days? Rest, go for a walk and get some fresh air, take your supplements, stretches when you feel like it, only do what your body will allow you to do. Eat the best that you can with food that you really enjoy. Get plenty of nutrients inside of you. Just relax and go with your body, relax as much as you can. Stay away from anything that is negative, be as positive as you can be.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEGUKyVFURI

I was responding to an American tarot reader explaining the cards to her, as in the 90s I used to teach tarot. She was doing a public reading for all Aquarians from July-December 2019 on-line. After wisdom corrected the American, the golden energy was dancing on my right hand. 

The Christ energy confirming what I had written was correct. There are going to be changes coming this year in politics, the church and also in the monarchy. Financial improvements are definitely confirmed, news that I already knew about. Young people require help at this time to make a success of their lives, they will turn to their spiritual elders for help. Wisdom more precious than rubies. 



No comments:

Post a Comment