Saturday 2 March 2019

REDUCING RADIATION RESEARCH

On the 13th of February, 2019, I felt compelled to purchase a pink salt egg and I keep it under my computer.

http://www.natural-salt-lamps.com/electro-magnetic-radiation.html



Reducing Radiation Damage with Ginger and Lemon Balm, research shared by Dr Greger. 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAlUwBOk1kg

While I was in Australia one of the remedies that they gave me for sea sickness was ginger tablets, the other remedy was Melatonin tablets. It worked, and there was no jet lag either after the journey home. I felt great!

I do eat fresh ginger root, especially in stir fries, curries and some soups. Interesting that last year Jesus also gave me "Lemon Curd", for leg cramps. Lemon juice and egg yolks are great for muscles that support the bone structure.

So will you be growing some Lemon Balm this year? I intend to do so. A lemon balm and root ginger tincture would be great.




Last week I could smell the aroma of Cantonese food, yes, it has ginger in some of the dishes, garlic and chilli. Historically it included broad beans, sesame and walnuts.

In Tibetan medicine, sesame oil was also used on skin for skin conditions, so I have been working with that, although I still like my olive oil, so I have been trying a mix of both with a few drops of lavender on the skin externally.

I like Singapore noodles and hot and spicy soup, I'm fortunate that I like most spices and savouries.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coFGXMm9xa8

No comments:

Post a Comment