Saturday 23 March 2019

RETURNING DREAM

I went to rest and while sleeping I had a dream. In the dream I saw loads of politicians from different countries including Theresa May and Putin. They were in some type of competition. I left them all to it, I was intent on going home to make my almond cake.

As I was leaving I heard a rabbi say to the politicians, "She's not bothered with him, she's returning".

ALMOND 

This is my almond painting from years ago, I called the painting hope.


Returning to make my almond cake, big smiles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83GoT3l0CgM


In dream interpretation if you are discussing politics it is considered to be a sign of success. Although if there is a man in the dream it can indicate that politics is a "futile effort."

https://youtu.be/ecwH-A--5nk


In the dream I wasn't interested in their competition, and men and women competing against each other, women competing against women, men competing against men.  I was far more interested in my own health.

I was the same in my 20s once I arrived at a particular point in my career, and then people started getting political, e.g. "back stabbing", I left the company, I had enough of people playing politics and trying to bring me down.

I wasn't willing to fight other people to get to the top of my profession or continue my career in London. I had no ambition to tread on any one else, I stood in the heart of integrity. I was doing a job that I loved, and was great at it, although I had to walk away and leave it behind. I carved out my own future and prosperity based upon my own talents, work ethic, and sheer effort.

Wisdom more precious than rubies came to be beyond any comparison. When she started her own businesses, she had no financial backer, no bank loans, or academic qualifications. She did it all herself, with her own skills, and with her own money, intuition and insight. Although little did I know at that time; that I was fulfilling biblical prophecy, because in my 20s I didn't read the bible.



When she walks away she does so for an important reason. In my 20s I was given a physical reality check related to health, from that day on, health was a crucial aspect of my life. I never forgot what the humble Greek elders shared on my visits to the Greek Islands.

It impacted upon how I viewed life with a humble and sincere heart and there are times in life when you have to say, 'no, my health is more important, and so is my integrity that I will not compromise on".

Sometimes history repeats itself in families, as the Son of Joseph, my dad also had a physical health reality check in his 20s. His daughter took after her dad and he had a tremendous work ethic and loved to be in nature and just be his fun loving self. A charitable humanitarian, he loved to dance, to sing, and make people and children laugh. He would be the clown at the children's birthday parties, and Santa for the children at the orphanages. His heart compelled him and he adored children.

When there is a rabbi in your dream it has the following meaning: "Whatever your faith, a rabbi in your dream is a symbol of favourable influences around you. If you are Jewish this dream signifies prosperity through fruitful efforts; if you are not Jewish, it indicates friends who will demonstrate their regard by helping you to achieve your ambitions". (1)

If there is food in your dream it is auspicious especially if it was fresh and sufficient and I do like almonds very much, my body likes almonds. I'm going to make an almond cake this Sunday for my body.

Almonds were always my favourite nut, mum used to make these for me when I was little. She did her best to get the nutrition into my growing body. The 23rd is also the anniversary of dad's birthday, a man that chose to put his country and people above politics. So happy Spring Equinox dad, health is your daughter's priority.

You will find the almond and it's tree mentioned in the bible, the healthy almonds that are great for nutrition. The lovely ground almond. No surprise then that my eyes are called almond shaped, and Jesus had almond shaped eyes too.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwuLY2GFHYo

The last time that I arrived at Athens airport, in the evening, as I walked into the arrivals lounge, I could hear the classic Greek composition "Returning in the Evening". It was such a wonderful welcome that touched my heart and soul deeply.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S99GZwX3FwM




1. The Dreamers Dictionary, Stearn Robinson and Tom Corbett

No comments:

Post a Comment