Thursday 14 March 2019

ASPARAGUS and AVOCADO SUPPER

So this week on the menu we've had the carrot and barley soup and the carrot cake. Olives and Greek Feta Cheese. Soup with Italian cheese.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2019/03/carrot-barley-and-olive-soup.html

Last night it was a smoked salmon and salad sandwich with lemon and black pepper. I've also eaten a banana each day. My appetite has been off again, never mind, that gives a kick-start to the immune system. I still have my golden sultanas every day, sultanas soaked in gin.

There are some lovely avocado recipes on this olive magazine link and Jesus did ask for "Olives".

https://www.olivemagazine.com/guides/best-ever/best-ever-avocado-recipes/

This evening I shall have an avocado salad, with iceberg lettuce, cucumber, big beef tomato, I shall have some cooked asparagus, olives, and I really fancy some beetroot.



To drink I can have some goats milk, with banana and kiwi fruit that goes great together. I usually put a spoonful of marine collagen in my drink too.

Great for vitamin E and collagen boosting for the skin. Asparagus is also great for circulation, especially if you suffer from any lymphedema. I have a lot of Asparagus so I shall make some Asparagus and sweet potato soup. Humous is also on the menu this week, I do like my chick peas with lots of olive oil, garlic and lemon juice.

DATE 



I bought some apples to make an apple crumble, and I shall also make a date cake because Jesus likes me to eat dates for the colon. So that's my march menu for this week.

People with back issues tend to get going in the afternoon and into the evening. It's due to laying in one position during the night the body can stiffen up if it's in one position for too long. So stay as flexible as you can, eat when you can, and eat the best that you can.

I have also included a new stretch, with hands on sink, crouching down and pulling up with the arms. The intention is to strengthen the stomach muscles, and leg muscles too.

Happy Lily Day, happy nutrition.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WdZ2ZsdChmk



No comments:

Post a Comment