Friday 20 April 2018

YIDDISH TANGO SHABBAT

This is for TAN, a Yiddish Tango. They would love TAN in Poland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENSFSYqqfOk


TAN has been in France with Tommy and the film crew. TAN's a star he is, Muslims at Speakers Corner, made him a star, bless him. He makes me laugh, he says, make Britain great again. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_ydqpt041A

So what's cooking, I made some more of those passover meat balls last night to have with some brown rice. Delicious meat balls with sesame seeds and matzo meal, cooked in oil first to seal them, and then covered in soya sauce and honey. 

This evening I'm cooking a carrot and sultana cake with cinnamon. Egg mayonnaise with cress, and making a carrot and sultana salad with roasted cumin and sesame to finish off the carrots.  I'm having a herb salad with asparagus, and I have cooked some mince meat for a meat pie tomorrow. I'm going to make a traditional English pie and mash tomorrow. All homemade. 

This weekend I also have some humous and taramasalata for snacking. Being an Aquarian, in my age line, I have to eat different things, with different tastes and textures, to keep my appetite going. I have to have what I fancy, and as gran Sophia used to say, "A little of what you fancy does you good". Yes, a little and often. 

Fruit wise, it's banana, white grape, and kiwi fruit on the menu. 


LOTUS FLOWER 







No comments:

Post a Comment