Sunday 15 April 2018

Jesus Has Spoken

The message that I received this morning when I woke up. "You are the one, there is no other, nor will there ever be again, one like thee".



Jesus as spoken these words, I know his code word. His voice is engaging in his response. There have been a series of messages in the last week as posted. Why today, what is important about this Sunday, in numerics the 15th of April, is the "Day of Definition".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgPMYQTINNk

It reminds me of our early days of us working together, the days when he would come and brief me prior to what was going to come next. As time went on, sometimes I was with another healer when he came to speak that which was important to receive, especially prior to the missions to Israel. He prepared these Lotus Feet before I went and would place something important upon my head and in my hands.

In the Jewish calendar it is Rosh Chodesh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxEY6qOJW7o

What did I have to eat today, a Spanish three egg omelette, sliced potato cooked in red onion, garlic, tomato, mushrooms, black pepper and thyme. After my lunch had been digested, then I felt compelled to have my bath. Rosh Chodesh, the woman's holiday, relaxed with coconut oil on my face. This evening I shall have fruit, a date, some golden sultanas, a banana, a kiwi, and some seeds with lemon juice. 

Another message received, "You are the face of life". 

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/with-you-eternally.html

No comments:

Post a Comment