Saturday 28 April 2018

NOODLES Message

On the menu this week, I've had some chicken cooked in grain mustard and mustard seeds, as mustard seeds are supposed to be good for the skin, so I'm giving it a go. Although I do like mustard and cress too in egg mayonnaise.

I had a lovely homemade pizza to eat the last couple of days, no yeast in it. It was delicious. Last night I cooked a coffee and walnut cake for the weekend as this weekend it is the second passover.

I've got my glass of Elijah's red wine to have with my food for the Jewish holidays and this year I was given a glass a couple of times. Once in dream state and once while bathing, I'm fortunate, that I get to see and hear so much. That's what happens when you are open hearted, and you have developed spiritually.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxtzTkYN99c


This morning when I woke up I was given "NOODLES", so it's egg noodles on the menu today.

I'm making my chicken broth from the bones, and I shall cook my noodles in the broth too. Noodles are also in the news when I looked at it, "noodles are a symbol of peace in Korean food".

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/28/cold-noodles-are-peace-symbol-summit-to-savour-for-euphoric-koreans

So what shall you have with your noodles, I have some sweet pepper, red onions, garlic, kimchi, I have some homegrown kale, homegrown celery, leeks, spring onions, some tomatoes, some coriander, fresh ginger, sesame seeds, honey, fresh turmeric and even some fish or chicken to include if I wish to do so.

I just have to decide whether I fancy a hot and sour noodle dish soup, or whether I am going to have a noodle dish, with fish, prawns, chicken and or vegetables.

The chicken broth is very important for collagen production for my age group, so it is likely to be a broth this weekend. Broth and noodles for the second passover with a mixture of ingredients. I shall also make some onion or sweet corn latkes, as I am reducing my potato intake at this time.

I managed to pick up some matzo meal reduced to ten pence, and earlier in the week, home made meat balls were delicious. I think I actually started to celebrate the second passover about a week ago.

I've got used to knowing when there is a Jewish holiday coming, because I notice how I am compelled to really focus on food at those times.

I find that I don't have any choice in the matter, my focus is directed by the LORD God above, and today, it's noodles. Big smiles.

So fill your bowls with nutrients this weekend, and know what nutrients you are having and why.

I like making bread balls too, I'm fortunate to be OK with flour, in small amounts, it's yeast that my body doesn't like. Has Jesus and Elijah said, make sure you've got plenty of oil and flour. Yea, that's all you require for making bread with some water.

Yes some bread balls with olives and garlic, delicious.

What else is on the menu, some goat's cheese in puff pastry pyramids. Some puff pastry poppy seed rolls. Cherry sponge flan with cream.

Yes, I know that he likes those.

Enjoy the weekend and the second passover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCss91M-rgo

Pesach Sheni 29th April, 2018. 

http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2018/04/pesach-sheni-29th-april-2018.html

I cooked my chicken bones from the mustard seed chicken and cooked the egg noodles in the chicken broth. In a different pan I cooked the fresh garlic, fresh ginger, red onion, sweet red pepper, celery, chives, tomato, and I included some honey and paprika. A pinch of salt and black pepper and a splash of soya sauce.

There was a small amount of chicken on the bones, so the chicken was removed and put in with the noodles and chicken brine.  It really was delicious, and I have enough for today too.


2 comments:

  1. A Jewish Noodle Dish. Traditional Passover Egg Lokshen Noodles for Chicken soup.
    https://www.chabad.org/blogs/blog_cdo/aid/3372154/jewish/Traditional-Passover-Egg-Lokshen-Noodles-for-Chicken-Soup.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Digging for Noodles. Interesting that my son was always eating noodles.
    https://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/113862/jewish/Digging-for-Noodles.htm

    ReplyDelete