Friday 13 April 2018

APRIL PAINTING

I've haven't been painting much so far this month, so let's have a painting for April, the paint was spread last night on the 12th of April, and that was the "Day of Awareness".

The painting is in three different shades of blue, with two different shades of red. So let's call it April Awareness and that's a good one for the April Charity that stand against big pharma.

Were you ever given any emergency pharmaceutical that made you ill, I was a few years ago, it made me ill for eleven days. It was eleven days before my intestines would accept any proper food, prior to that my body would only accept Greek yoghurt, and prior to that all my body would accept was water with lemon in it. Some people don't drink milk, I must admit I drink very little milk, although when I was young I would drink a glass of cow's milk prior to going out, because milk lines the stomach.

I also like milk on porridge in the wintertime, although I try to drink goat's milk when I have some, as goat's milk is great for the back. Interesting that scripture mentions the goats, and the milk of the Christ teachings.

APRIL AWARENESS 


In April we will have the start of the new astrological year, 
it is also the start of the new financial year. 
It's often a time of April showers. 

I'm snacking on dates today, how about you, I do like a date. So what dates do we have coming up. On the 15th, mercury moves forward, so that should aid communications and communications should improve.  Next week I have appointments to arrive for, a medical check up, and I hope to have some therapeutic massage too. 

I opened my Grape Tree delivery today, and I am very pleased with it. Especially the buy one get one free. So I am on it with my supplements for my age group. My golden sultanas are for my hands, the saffron is for my eyes, mustard seeds for my skin. Joint Glucosamine with manganese for my joints. I also bought some caraway seeds too, I really like caraway seeds and their nutty flavour. 


There have been some wonderful divine messages received this month as shared on this blog. Yes, I like that, "You are the Face of Life", "You were the Jewel in their crown." "The note, I am with you eternally". 







No comments:

Post a Comment