Sunday 8 April 2018

JOHN 8 for 2018

A great verse for today from John Chapter 8 for this year ending in 8.

"To the Jews who had believed in him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. Then you will know the truth, and the truth shall set you free". John 8:31-32.


I thought this was a beautiful song for today to go with it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ax6SWSwRdBU

The pink blossoms are on the trees again, lovely to see it.
I'm still finishing off my lovely homemade almond cake with lemon juice
and golden sultanas from south Africa.



I think it is better to have golden sultanas from south Africa,
than from California and we can order them on-line from GRAPE TREE.
Grape Tree is a great name isn't it, as it rhymes with free and see.
From Grape Tree I can purchase 1 kg for £4.99.

I put my golden sultanas in gin, soaked in gin, until the gin has evaporated.
I have this remedy for my hands, as I cried out to the LORD.
Now strengthen my hands, and he did with this remedy. Nehemiah 6:9
Interesting that gin made from juniper berries is biblical.

Instead of the thornbush, will grow the juniper.
and instead of briers the myrtle will grow.
This will be for the LORD's renown.
for an everlasting sign, that will endure forever.
Isaiah 55:13

JUNIPER 






No comments:

Post a Comment