Tuesday 3 April 2018

HEBREW SONGS

Hebrew songs with English subtitles, a new song was uploaded last night. This song is called, "Matsati Ahava", I Found Love, Ofer Levi and Amos Elgali.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5sa7wZ_gf4


As I wrote to Israeli's if you are my fire, I am your flame.


PASSOVER 


I did as I was told and made my passover soup. 
It included potatoes, shredded carrot, homegrown celery, fresh coriander, 
garlic, rock salt, black pepper, and some matzo meal. 

Delicious  

This week I shall make an almond cake. 

Today, I have some roast chicken, roast parsnips, roast potatoes, some broccoli, peas and carrots, and I shall make some sage and thyme lemon stuffing balls with some matzo meal. 

This song brings memories of dad flooding back. I so loved him, he was my hero. Honour your families, raise up your families. I hope that every little girl has a dad with such a power of love, a love so powerful it lives in you forever. A love that is indestructible, a love that can endure everything, a love that never leaves you, because you are his love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMTciHYKfv4

UPDATE 




No comments:

Post a Comment