Thursday 16 January 2014

TRAVIS Dream

Last night during sleep state I saw a dear friend. Travis, with his blond hair, he looked younger and taller than I remember him. He didn't say anything, he just gave me a huge smile, with love in his eyes that sparkled. Maybe, he liked me sharing the truth about the 'star that was born', the 'weather girls and raining men'.

When he comes to see me, he always comes alone, just like he did when he used to pop into the office to see me for a coffee. We did care about each other, but he still wouldn't let me give him healing, when he had 'prostrate cancer' of which he died. The message that I received back from him, via his close friends at the time, was that if he accepted the healing from me, it meant that he had given up upon orthodox medicine.

The woman that I am now, is so different to the woman that I was then. Now, I would go there myself, and talk to him about it. Instead of allow anyone else to talk to him about it. Now, I would try absolutely everything I could to get through to him.

Oh dear Travis, it was only the other day, when barbara mentioned one of Sarah's children being an accountant. I was talking about Will as well to another friend, we had such great times together all of us. Always in my heart, like I know that I am in yours.

There is a song from a Scottish band called 'Travis', and it was published on 13th September, 2012. Its called 'Love will come through'.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gKvxLP7TMLI

Love beyond measure Travis. 


No comments:

Post a Comment