Tuesday 28 January 2014

JUMP 'Believe Dat'.

This post from a different blog, was brought to my notice about a week ago. I was looking for an email from a specific person, to check the name and date of it. Whilst looking for it I came across a photograph of a friend, Michael. I then went to get a link for a post, for a person on skype, while looking for it, I came across a blog post of some visions that were received on the 2nd November, 2010.

The visions are called 'Star Fruit' visions. They gave a timing of Christmas, a man on a brown horse riding towards me, a reindeer, a Star Fruit, the star fruit is the shape of the symbol of manifestation.

The heavenly Father also spoke of 'Kris Kross', of course you could also view it as 'Chris Cross', and I posted the video of  the song 'Jump' with the children.

The radio interview about the 'Ice Caps 22 prophecy', also spoke about the children. The original song by Kris Kross is from 1992, and it mentions the Mac Daddy.

http://academysounds.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/star-fruit-visions.html

I just read the lyrics and it made me smile, it ends with 'Believe Dat'. The man in the vision was riding a brown horse, and the name of Kris was given. Seriously, immaculate! When it gives the name of the interviewer as posted on Sound Cloud.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=010KyIQjkTk



Visions manifested Christmas 2013/January 2014, immaculately. The lyrics of the song that was posted in 2010, even mention the fact that the interviewer did not interview when he asked to do it, due to 'as we stand there totally crossed out, we commence to make you'. A cross had been put through his name, because he had been banned on the forum, then I was banned straight afterwards. Hence, the interview kept on being delayed, until we could both get to speak to each other.

Gold energy has just arrived on my right side as I am writing this.

'So when they ask do they rock say believe that'. 



1 comment:

  1. I should add that I was given a choice of interviewers. In addition, the reindeer was seen towards the end of 2013, and so was the star fruit.

    ReplyDelete