Friday 24 January 2014

FRUIT OF LIGHT

After I had written the post on 'Somerset', the LORD said 'HESED'.

And He said, 'I Myself will make all of My goodness  pass before you, and will proclaim the name, of the LORD before you; and I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show compassion on whom I will show compassion'. Exodus 33:19. 

Well, he certainly did that for many years, no wonder they responded the way that they did to yours truly. 

As the prophecies predict, 'Wonders will astound them'. Isaiah 29. Funny now, that my Aspergers friend texted me and he said 'Enjoy the Show'. The heavenly Father said, 'Enjoy the ride'. 


I looked at the word for 'goodness' in the Hebrew Lexicon, and the word sounds like 'to be', like 'toby'. 

The toby jug reminds me of the days when I was blessed to work with Omar Khayyam, he had such a wonderful sense of humor. It was Omar, that shook my bedclothes, put his hand on me and said, wake up, wake up, he shared with me, that Archangel Michael was arriving, and that I was ready for the teachings. 

The first time that I ever saw Omar Khayyam, was on a Reiki Masters training course and it was really great to work with him. As I hold a book of his poetry in my hand, on the back cover these words are shared.

'Here with a loaf of bread beneath the bough. A flask of wine, a book of verse - and thou Beside me singing in the wilderness - And the wilderness - And wilderness is paradise enow'. 

On the mission of the harmonic concordance in Florence, Italy, in 2003, a spiritual Israeli author and I, sat under the boughs of a tree, while he was sharing about the importance of the bread and wine in the ancient rites of Israel. How the combination of the wine poured over the bread, was symbolic of the feminine and masculine together. He broke off each piece of bread, covered it in red wine, and then gave piece to each of us at the gathering. Then I did the mediation, and one female Italians, had her very first experience with Archangel Gabriel. A great day was had by all, and we chatted until sunset.



'How blessed is the one whom You choose and bring near to You To dwell in Your courts. We will be satisfied with the goodness of Your house, Your holy temple. Ps 65:4. 'They shall eagerly utter the memory of Your abundant goodness. And will shout joyfully of Your righteousness. Ps 145:7 'They will come trembling to the LORD and to His goodness in the last days. Ho 3:5. 

'For the fruit of the Light consists in all goodness, righteousness and truth' Eph 5:9. 

In your majesty ride forth victoriously in the cause of truth, humility and justice; let your right hand achieve awesome deeds. Psalm 45:4 




As the LORD said, 'JUSTICE SEAT', 

His goodness asked them to wrap themselves in a clean white sheet. 
To receive the healing, that they were blessed to receive. 
He said, 'Tap on Wood, she said, LORD keep us. 
Great things were said, and done, that made people ping. 

They came to know that it wasn't the fling, it was the shin. 
Chin, chin, for the fin of the dolphin of unconditional love. 
Our kin. A family with a heart of true goodness,
with a cause of truth, and justice for all. 

ELOKIM 

1. http://classic.studylight.org/desk/?l=en&query=goodness&section=0&translation=nas&oq=&sr=1



No comments:

Post a Comment