Friday 24 January 2014

Somerset Weather Girls

Somerset in the UK is calling for military intervention due to continued flooding caused by rain. I did smile and wonder whether they have been 'drinking too much apple cider' in Somerset. [1] The proverbs speak of the 'beer', 'Let beer be for those who are perishing'. Proverbs 31:6. 'The beer is bitter to its drinkers', Isaiah 24:9.

Weather girls, it is certainly raining men. Three years ago, I did say, that it wouldn't be over until the 'fat lady sings'. There is a facebook campaign in the UK, to get 'Its raining men', by the Weather Girls to number 1. Due to a UKIP member of the Church, saying that the floods came due to gay marriage. The gay community are pushing 'Its raining men'. Amen in response.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5aZJBLAu1E

It will also be interesting to see what happens to Amsterdam when the 1,000 days are up in 2014. There is a lot of water in Amsterdam. Truth is only for those that wish to hear the truth. Sounds like, if people do not wish to hear the truth, best they leave the CT community. Or maybe, CT, has to be replaced with a new community that is interested in hear the truth. The truth is either crucial to you, or it isn't. Now is the time to decide, for there is a cause of truth, and it really does exist.

In your majesty ride forth victoriously in the cause of truth, humility and justice; let your right hand achieve awesome deeds. Psalm 45:4 

And the LORD said, 'I will cause all of my goodness to pass in front of you, I will proclaim my name, the LORD in your presence. I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, I will have compassion on whom I have compassion'. Exodus 33:19. Well, he certainly did that for many years, no wonder they responded the way that they did. As the prophecies predict, 'Wonders will astound them'. Isaiah 29. 

The LORD said, HESED. 

1. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-somerset-25876309

No comments:

Post a Comment