Wednesday 22 January 2014

CRICKET RICH THREE

As I shared in the previous post, I was shown pink energy in the sky this morning, it was there when I opened my eyes. Pink energy that manifested before me.

I then looked out of the window on my right, and there were a load of birds flying in my direction. Pink skies in the morning, can be a shepherds warning, and if I combine that with the other messages that I've received in recent days from the LORD, it is clear that something major is being planned.

When I finished the last post, the heavenly Father said, 'It is just not cricket'. So I took a look to see what is going on with cricket. Travis was also involved in cricket, and he appeared before me a few days ago as well.

On the 20th January, 2014, 'the Spectator' magazine, featured an article about cricket, and the headline is, 'A Carve-Up That's Just Not Cricket'. So what are they planning?

Those that are defending and protecting the International Cricket Council write how India, England and Australia have bid to carve up cricket's empire between themselves; and they say that it is reminiscent of the 'old Roman republic.'

The paper that has been leaked plans for 'the Big Three to become richer still, and everyone else can go hang.'  

Other quotes from the article. "the simplest truth of all: the people who run cricket know the price of everything and the value of nothing". 

"future governed by 'bilateral agreements', 'the Rich Three'. The article also mentions the amount of money involved over an eight year period.

"You will notice that South Africa, currently the world's best side, feature nowhere in this. They are not seated at the top table, nor are they handed crumbs like the little people'. 

"Rather than address such injustices, the carve up just entrenches it". 

'India rewarded handsomely, poorer nations, further impoverished'. 

The plan is to further "enrich the wealthy" and alchemy is also mentioned in the article.

The ECB and Cricket Australia have, quite plainly, come up with this plan, to pacify the Indian board of control'. 

What did I say to you about the ancient dynasties America? So who is under the thumb of whom on the world stage? You only have to look at the 'world of sport', to see what is going on.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PW9kKBQqy4



1. http://blogs.spectator.co.uk/alex-massie/2014/01/a-carve-up-thats-just-not-cricket/











No comments:

Post a Comment