Friday 24 January 2014

HALL OF LIGHT DREAM

Last night I had another 'Adam' dream.

The dream began with me meeting a person that looked like a monk, the person was dressed in brown, he was chubby like friar tuck, that person offered some help. Then all of a sudden the person disappeared. He went into the direction of the stairs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipQ0fE0MRWQ

So I went upstairs to look for the person that offered the help. I climbed the stone steps, and they were steps like you would see in a town hall. When I arrived at the top of the stairs, I looked all around, and I couldn't see the monk anywhere. We were going to do some healing together.

As I turned around, to go back downstairs, a wedding party was coming up the stairs. I saw what looked like Adam, a bride dressed in white, and his family behind him. Adam and his family all had their heads down. He was getting married again, and it looked like it was for the third time. He was dressed in a white suit, and his blonde hair was long. The dress that the bride was wearing, looked just like the white lace dress, that I wore on my wedding day. She even had her hair up. Although her hair was in curls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JQrhn471uc

I walked down the steps past them, and I didn't say a word to Adam's family.

I then found myself, in a place that was pitch black, so I just kept on walking slowly, until I could see the light again.

When I eventually arrived at the other side of the pitch black, and was back in the hall, where there was light. Suddenly, Adam came up behind me, and grabbed a hold of me. He was really upset, and he asked, 'Why did you come to the wedding?'. I told him, 'honestly, I didn't know that he was getting married again, nor did I know that he was getting married in that location.' 'That I was in that location, at the same time, for a different reason and purpose'.

It was pure chance, fate, synchronicity, that we were all in the same location at the same time.

So then he storms off back to his wedding, and I go home. Then while I am sleeping in bed at home. Then he arrives again, and he is behind me, holding me in his arms, firmly, and affectionately, he wouldn't let me go.

While he was in my reality, I woke up from dream state, due to being held in his arms while he was talking to me.

It sounded like he was trying to smooth things over, and make up for what he had done and said, in the hall of light. I hadn't given Adam the permission, to come into my sanctuary of peace in sleep state.

He was married to someone else, so it wasn't up for discussion, as far as I was concerned.  I made it clear, that I wasn't interested in him trying to smooth things over, it was too late, and no cuddles of affection, from Adam, were going to make any difference.

******************

To see a monk, can augur contentment and peace in solitude. However, if that monk disappears, like it did in the dream, it can also mean that there will be some issues to sort out, although you won't be overcome by them. Hence, what happened afterwards in the dream.


In dream interpretation to see 'Adam' is a good omen in respect of a cherished plan. If Adam speaks to you, or you to him, it can mean that you will encounter a delay in the realization of your wishes, but the delay will be temporary. Hence, it is asking for patience. If you see Adam with a woman in your dream, it means that you will be tremendously lucky.  

To dream of going up and down stairs, also has meaning in dream interpretation. The general rule by dream interpreters, is that up is good, and down is not so good. To dream of a wedding, can be a symbol of a happy and brief interlude. 

As a side note, I keep being shown a man. There is a man that remembers the very first time he saw me, I was wearing a see-through blouse, in light green, silk chiffon. It had hand-embroidery on its sleeves, I often wore it off the shoulders with jeans, and that was before, I ever met Adam, my hair was curly at the time.









No comments:

Post a Comment