Monday 13 January 2014

PLANE UPDATE

On the 6th of January, 2014, the heavenly Father spoke of the 'PLANE', and a lot has certainly happened since then to do with planes. See the link for what has been happening. [1]

So some updates on the plane. There has been an emergency landing on 'Martins Bay', in New Zealand. [2]

In the USA, a plane arrives at a different airport, then was intended. What is that all about?

Its a Southwest Airlines flight. The Boeing with 124 passengers was meant to have landed at Branson Airport, Missouri. 'Instead, it turned up seven miles away at Taney County Airport, where the runway was half as long'. Bizarre.

As we know SEVEN is the numeric of 2014, it is also the numeric of forgiveness, and the Hebrew letter, the ZAYIN, = 'woman of valor'. Seven is a very powerful number and in 2005, I wrote an article called the 'Power of Seven'.

All day long today, the heavenly Father is saying the avatar name of the American, that did the '2022', radio interview with me weekend before last.

'entropy'. 



Ok, I can really feel heat now, it is so very hot. Everything is heating up at a very fast pace.

Entropy is to do with 'Thermodynamics', its also to do with a specific direction of progress. Sometimes called an 'Arrow of Time'. Like the hand on the clock. Apparently, in cosmology, they have have been talking about the universe being fated with a 'heat death', on the planet since the 19th century. That does align with the prophecy that I received in the 90's about the planet hotting up, and that it would be too hot, to live to near to the equator.

When I received that prophecy it wasn't normal sleep state in the mid 90's, I would be working in the office and then suddenly I would become very sleepy, so I would then go and lay down, doze off, and then the loud voice thundered, and it would make me up with the sound of it. At that time, I went into a local healing centre, and shared with them what I had been experiencing. The spiritual healer recommended that I read a book called the 'Sleeping Prophet', its about Edgar Cayce, that received a lot of his prophecies in altered state.


1. http://lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/the-plane.html

2. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-25685529

3. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25715186

4. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Entropy

No comments:

Post a Comment