Saturday 25 January 2014

GOLDEN BEAR




The light on the lamp outside my kitchen window, keeps on shining golden stars and shapes, in the golden light. I have seen a golden dog, and a golden bear this night. My mother had a golden bear on her bracelet. This band is called 'Golden Bear', and I had dream of a monk dressed in brown.

In the Jesse fresco of yours truly in the the Vatican, there is a man dressed in brown sitting behind me. This is a picture of it prior to the restoration of it. As you can see my eyes are wide open!



I was sitting in that same position when they photographed me at the holy gathering in Israel in 2006.


GOLDEN BEAR - SANTA ROSA 



In the biblical prophecies it mentions how they would 'growl like bears' and 'moan mournfully like doves'. Isaiah 59:11. That reminds me of the American doves, that I met in St Augustine, Florida.

'Better to meet a bear robbed of her cubs', Hosea 13:8, Proverbs 17:12,  than what an American orthodox Christian just emailed me. I responded to him, 'Do you know what Jesus said about that? Best you read about it'.

This painting was done for a dear Spanish lady ROSA, bless her soul. She is the mother of my Aspergers friend, and her daughter is a nurse.



Job mentioned the Bear and its cubs? Can you bring forth the constellations in their seasons, or lead out the Bear and its cubs? Job 38:32 


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uzmz9TXaglI


No comments:

Post a Comment