Friday 3 November 2023

VISION OF ANCIENT EGYPTIAN

While bathing this evening, I saw an ancient Egyptian, he looked like this depiction of Amenhotep III that is in the British museum because his face was broad. 


https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amenhotep_III

The man I saw was olive skinned, although his skin had a golden glow to his face. I have visited Egypt a couple of times during my life and became friends with some Egyptians that married English nurses prior to moving to England. The guys eventually left England and returned to Egypt. One of them was running a business in Dubai. 

They loved our country and cared deeply for our community. They arranged my first trip to Egypt, my flight, hotel and collection from the airport, Tariq was so concerned about me going to the middle east on my own, he kept saying to me that it wasn't Europe e.g. it wasn't safe to be alone in Egypt, in the middle east. 

I think some of their children are still in England, they know how important Remembrance Day is to our historic culture in the UK. 

Egypt is building a stronger border with Gaza and they are helping to evacuate 7,000 foreign nationals and some that require urgent medical treatment. The first 100 aid trucks have arrived from Egypt into Gaza. 

https://www.timesofisrael.com/egypt-says-it-will-help-evacuate-some-7000-foreign-nationals-from-gaza/



No comments:

Post a Comment