Tuesday 21 November 2023

DON'T SET OUT YOUR STALL YET! MESSAGE

While opening my eyes this morning, while still in bed, I received the message "Don't set out your stall yet". 

The phrase found mainly in the UK and Australia means "to prove one's motivation or determination to achieve or do something by preparing to achieve or do it". "If you set out your stall you show your intentions or beliefs in a way that is very clear and determined". 

https://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/setting+out+your+stall

How do I comprehend the divine message received today?  It is about the importance of the timing. 

The 21st November is the "Day of Elegance". 

UPDATE 

This afternoon, after driving home he spoke in Hebrew, "Ben-Ami" affectionately. 

The last time that I remember him saying that to yours truly was when I was on a mission in Israel, and I was staying in Jerusalem in September 2007. 


No comments:

Post a Comment