Friday 1 January 2016

OPAL FLAME

On the 17th May 2014, I had a dream and large Opal rocks had been given to me divinely. The Opals were so large they were bigger than my hands, although I was able to hold two of the Opals. Opals have been found in Australia and America.

The woman that went in the direction of Asia Pacifica,  Australia-New Zealand, was not returning, and she took her rocks with her. I was going somewhere for about a week and then returning. A week can indicate seven months or even seven years.

In 2015, an Australian lady passed over and she was a lovely spiritual soul. I was shown a vision of her avatar picture some years ago now, and I hoped that she would change it, but she never did.

If you dream of numbers of people, or numbers of things in a dream it can indicate an increase in prestige or personal power. To remember the numbers forecasts good luck, possibly associated with the numbers or some derivative or multiple of it.

In my life cycle, 2015, was a seven year and seven is also the numeric of the life number of the teacher. It was the life number of Jesus, and it is also my life number. Interesting news today, that the Pope's popularity as 'slumped' by 50%, and the NT does mention the fact that it would be those within the church that would be judged, as in those that are in 'religious' buildings.

In February, my life cycle moves into the eighth again - and that is a numeric of spiritual transformation.

I am looking forward to an improved 2016 in my own life -  as what impacts on the mother of life, also impacts on those that are close to me - and those that are loved. Very soon I will be meeting up with some spiritual friends, and I am really looking forward to it. Interesting that its been seven years since I last saw two of those women.

This is a beautiful video of the 'Opal Flame' and it keeps on being recommended for me to watch, beautiful rainbow colours in it, the flame of Joseph.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41RuB38XlEk

The new creation is mentioned in Corinthians, although it doesn't mention that the new creation is due to the mother of life that birthed it. Wisdom is proved right by her deeds.


No comments:

Post a Comment