Friday 2 August 2013

THE MEDITATION C1.Q97

A prophecy from Nostradamus 

C1.Q97

That which fire and sword did not know how to accomplish,
the smooth tongue in council will come to achieve:
Through repose, a dream, the King will be made to meditate,
the enemy more in fire and military blood.



The word repose appears in Proverbs 14:33, 'Wisdom reposes in the heart of the discerning' and 'she lets herself be known'. As blue as the cornflower, as bright as the sapphire, the flame of truth. 




'This is the resting place, let the weary rest'; and, this is the place of repose - but they would not listen' Isaiah 28:12


The Psalms also mention the meditation. 'May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer' Psa 19:14. 'My mouth will speak words of wisdom; the meditation of my heart will give you understanding'. Psa 49:3. 'May my meditation be pleasing to him, as I rejoice in the LORD'. 

Those that know wisdom, know that the first recording of the divine meditation was launched on CD in 2001. 

As the heavenly Father said, 'By the time they find out what we have done, it will be too late for them to change it'. 

Love beyond measure 







No comments:

Post a Comment