Thursday 22 August 2013

BREAD OF LIFE

I am in my second saturn return, and my son is in his first saturn return. When we were children they taught us to make bread at school. However, it is easy to forget if you do not carry on making it. In my 20's my mother-in-law taught me to make bread again and it was wonderful to be in the space of that beautiful soul. Adam's mum is always in my heart. 

Yesterday, my son made bread and it made my heart sing. It was delicious. It reminded me of the times when he was a child when we cooked together. Children love to cook and eat what they have cooked, and cooking has always been very therapeutic in my life. Especially in times when I was running a business, a home, and bringing up my son, in addition to charitable works. 

If a person enjoys cooking, it is therapeutic, loving, healing and relaxing, nurturing the self with that which is good for you. Hence, why the comprehension of healing foods is essential for well-being because your body requires different nutrients at different times of your lives for different reasons and purposes. Hence the importance of body intuition. In the bread that my son made it included onion, spices and sultanas. Delicious. 



'For the bread of God is the bread that comes down from heaven and gives life to the world' John 6:33

When he was born, I used to say that he was the light of my life and that he kept me on the planet. 

The fact that the child is now a grown man, and he gives me bread that he made with his own hands, it brings tears of joy to my eyes. Yes, the bread from heaven that gives life to the world. 'Divine love is the food that feeds the soul'. from Sacred Words 

Praise be to the LORD, for he has done mighty things in blessing us with his favor. 

The bread from heaven, the bread of life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment