Saturday 31 August 2013

Gong Sound Healing

Following on from 'Whitney's Wish', [1] we have the Gong Sound Healing. You may remember that on the 6th of August I made a post that I had heard the sound of a gong clairaudiently.

Then a person posted a Marley song about the heart in response; izaak was spot on!

Last week I popped into one of our local healing centres; on the side there was a leaflet for 'Gong Healing Sessions', so I booked in for the first session on the 30th August. The 30th of August was the 'Day of Rock'.

The young man that worked with the sound of the gong was a marley. We had a lot in common, I once met his Gong teacher and his life partner in London many years ago. 

I had an interesting Gong healing session tonight. In the beginning, all of the healing energy was going to my left foot.


During the session I drifted off, and when I was coming too, I was being righteous telling people off, calling them out, and calling people to accountability. Like the warnings to people that wish to start a war against Syria. 


I then came into full awakened consciousness to beautiful chimes that were surrounding me. It sounded like stars sparkling. Like people had found their sparkle again, after they had been put right by the righteousness that had been spoken.



The young sound healer was a wonderful humble hearted soul. Very respectful of his spiritual teachers, he honored the spiritual elders and was willing to hear, willing to be shown the way.

His heart was wide open, and the love and light was in his voice and the words that he spoke from his heart. I will do all I can to help him, because he is joyful of the offer of help.



May you be so blessed, and as joyful as he and I felt last night. The other people that attended were also joyful, and we spoke of how wonderful it was to be replenished. We have all given so much.

I say Marley, because there is great love and affection in my heart for our children of color. I have great respect for all of our musicians and singers that sing the song of love like Whitney Houston and Bob Marley did. 







That is two Marley's that have been brought to me in the last week. I certainly have work to do to help them in our locality. The last time I met a Marley was after I had received a blood test, I bumped into the young man outside of the hospital, his face was blown up, and he said that he been told by the doctor that he could 'lose his eye due to being hit'. The young man was innocently walking along the road.  My heart went out to him, and I spoke to him of Reiki healing, flower essences for the 'shock', and aromatherapy oils to 'reduce the swelling of his face.'

There is much work for us to do to help the children in our local communities. 


I have a name for the young Gong Sound healer and complimentary medicine therapist that I met last night.

I shall call him 'Shalom', because his gong is symbolic of wholeness and being whole. The sound of it was beautiful.  As Jesus said many years ago, 'It shall begin, as it ended in ancient times'.

The acorns of love were given, and they are growing into wonderful strong oaks of righteousness.

Love beyond measure

Angels healing trust indeed.

Shalom


1. http://www.lotusfeet22.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/whitneys-wish.html

No comments:

Post a Comment