Saturday 20 February 2021

SUN IN PISCES

The Sun moved into Pisces on the 18th of February, that was the day that my neighbour won his court case for his baby boy, the boy is a Pisces. His birthday is on the same day has my mum, 14th of March. Lilies day, I bought some pink lilies on the 18th too, a gift to myself for work well done. The fragrance of the flowers are awesome, so strong. 

So what is happening with the planetary configurations? 

Saturn and Jupiter is still in Aquarius. Venus is still in Aquarius too until the 25th of February. Mercury is also in Aquarius. Sky mentions the six of swords and travel in this video and during the night I had a dream of travelling by train. This card can indicate the Night Sea Crossing, a dream can often be a night sea crossing, if you travel by train it can be crossing over a river.  We have a lot of rivers in the UK. 

Travelling across a river can take you to a different space and state of being, the resurrection in the morning. 

BUDDY DREAM 

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2021/02/buddy-dream.html

How the woman's mood lifts after she crosses the night water. It does indicate moving to a calmer, more peaceful place where there is support and comfort.  Crossing water to arrive at a better destination, I was taking a train southwards.  I always feel better when I have a dream of my buddy, his presence is very comforting. A healing time, creative solutions. 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment