Saturday 6 February 2021

HERMES CALECHE DREAM

I just remembered that I had a dream of three different bottles of Hermes Caleche this morning. Caleche is the name of a two wheeled horse drawn vehicle. 





Caleche was one of the first and original fragrances that I wore especially in the wintertime, it was gifted. It is a perfume that gives you a cosy and comfortable feeling.  In the summer I usually wore Miss Dior by Christian Dior, so refreshing. 

So depending when you met me, I would be wearing a different fragrance to suit the weather and the mood. My mother began wearing this fragrance too after I introduced her to it and she made sure that she left me a big bottle of it prior to her passing. Mum had it all planned for her daughter. 

The moon spends today in Sagittarius, my ascendent sign. Inspiring us to explore and experience. Sagittarius is the sign of the traveller, so interesting that a carriage was in the dream today. 

https://cafeastrology.com/



In the dream there were three bottles of Caleche in different sizes, and they all had a different amount of fragrance in the bottles.  This is not the first time that I have had a dream of Hermes Caleche. The name Hermes is also the winged messenger associated with Mercury. Mercury the planet of communication is Retrograde in my sun sign of Aquarius. Venus planet of love is also in Aquarius at this time. 



History of the Hermes Logo 



The Hermes family own 80% of their shares, amazing that they still make leather saddles. 



 



DREAM INTERPRETATION 

In dream interpretation for a woman to dream of perfume 
can predict a new and unusual heart interest. 

 

To smell a pungent or heady perfume can forecast a passionate and exciting new love partner. 

 

Bottles, when a bottle is full - it means quick prosperity. 
One of the bottles was full but the other two weren't. 
One full, one half full, the other was a quarter full. 

Three is a numeric of wisdom, my three year ends on my birthday.

After that I will be in a year of 4 in my life cycle.  

Today is the 6th of February, it is the "Day of Popularity". 




No comments:

Post a Comment