Sunday 14 February 2021

HAPPY VALENTINES MY LOVE 2021

Happy Valentines Day Patriots, a wonderful win for Donald John Trump. A wonderful win for the patriots. 


A Valentines Day to remember this year. Happy Valentines my love. I always liked it when my birthday and Valentines Day came at a weekend to celebrate, it made it very special indeed. In fact, I like celebrating it for a week. 


I hope all our readers of this blog and all of our listeners enjoy today. Nothing can stop the love, eternal love. Nothing can stop great Spirit of pure intentions. 

I'm having roast beef today, my body is asking for beef. I have some sewing to do, sewing buttons back on and I have some Excel spreadsheets to create for a neighbour. Keep on pouring out the love beyond measure, the great power of love is a powerful healer. Congratulations to Donald, his name means healer in gematria. 




No comments:

Post a Comment