Monday 8 February 2021

SNOW ARRIVED UK

With all of the snow that has arrived the best aspect of it, the people can't get their mRNA jabs. Isn't it wonderful how the weather can call a halt to the harm the jabs do to the bodies of the people. 

The LORD works in mysterious ways sometimes to make his point. Hopefully, more people will have more time to do their own research on the danger of the injections prior to making their final decision. 

I certainly will not be allowing anyone to inject me with any of their mRNA gene technology. My health, the integrity of my body and dynamic self-healing system is far more important to yours truly. 

Also it is time that I shared that the snow has returned on my right arm again during the last year. The skin condition that is mentioned in biblical prophecy returned during 2020, and the numeric of 40 is associated with Moses in Judaism. 


UPDATE 12th of February, 2021. Coldest night in 26 years at -23 in the UK. 



No comments:

Post a Comment