Thursday 28 May 2020

SHAVUOT CELEBRATION

28th of May - 30th of May, 2020, it is Jewish holiday, Shavuot and the ground is firm for the horses at this time.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shavuot



What shall you cook for Shavuot? I am going to cook a milk pudding with tapioca because tapioca balls have loads of iron and the mineral is incredibly important for women of my generation. Tapioca is also gluten-free so I gave some to a friend that has to eat gluten-free food.

The fruit I bought this week; a large pomegranate, a mango, blueberries, so I have plenty of fruit for Shavuot. I've always liked pomegranates and I was gifted with pomegranates while I was in Israel. So happy Shavuot Israel, shalom.




I'm also going to do some more cooking with gram flour, as it made a wonderful carrot cake last Sunday. I could make some flatbreads with gram flour. These look great to have with chicken liver pate and olive humous. These gram flour breads are a recipe from Sicily.


Last night I had a rump steak, garlic mushrooms, and saute potatoes cooked in rosemary, thyme and oregano. I've got some peppered beef grill steaks for this evening to have with garlic mushrooms and a salad with a mustard and honey dressing with balsamic vinegar.

Yes fresh flowers are in my home, not just for shavuot, for every week this year since my February birthday. Fresh flowers are great Feng Shui. Yesterday, it was gardening and taking cuttings from the clematis, raspberry and bay leaf. Harvesting more herbs today.

Shavuot, agriculture and nutrition in harmonic concordance with a glass of red wine for Elijah. Wine is great for breaking down the proteins in the intestines. Just a glass or two.


"COUNSEL WARRANTED" 


Is there a dog near that tree? Could be, it could be an Italian Lagotto looking for truffles. I think a Lagotto would make a great therapy dog for sniffing out everything. It can sniff out a truffle, it can sniff anything.

Keep everyone sniffing the healing oils, dogs and horses like healing oils, they like coconut oil too. Interesting that the Romans used to feed their dogs bread and pearl barley in ancient times and pearl barley is anti-cancer food.

Candles on this evening, lighting up time. The last time I was in Israel for Shavuot, I met a Professor of Clinical Psychology, she didn't know that I was a Spiritual Psychologist when she began telling me about a past life healer that she had chased out of Safed. This mystic called her out on it! Apart from that they were a very nice arty couple, her husband was Dutch.


NEPTUNE THE MYSTIC 


Interesting that I have Neptune in Libra, a mystic of balance and justice. 






No comments:

Post a Comment