Friday 22 May 2020

NEW MOON IN GEMINI

Different views from the American perspective of this New Moon in Gemini, 22nd May, 2020  Often people will look at it through their own lens and worldview. So take what resonates with you and your knowing.


As far as the martyr is concerned, those that passed that initiation with flying colours, know that the LORD did not ask for sacrifice, he asked for mercy. 

Will it be your best new moon this year? David Palmer thinks this is the best new moon and he mentions it being about changing your environment. Whereas what I've been feeling the new life that has already begun. What I can say is don't allow others to take your enjoy from you. 




For yours truly Gemini is a powerful communicator. It is the GEM IN I. President Trump  is a GEM In I, and he is surely a precious person for America in this timeline. Yep, I've got my Trump hat on today. These days, whenever I think of Gemini, I think of Trump. 

I have the moon in Gemini, and the wondrous woman from heaven as the moon under her feet. I have Jupiter in Gemini too, with the 6th and 7th houses in Gemini. Although my chart says that this new moon comes in my 5th house and my chart says that I am in the mood to enjoy myself. 

That's so true, while some are looking forward to having their hair and nails done, I'd prefer to be able to go out for an enjoyable lunch. While some are staying in their homes, I'm sunbathing, going for a drive and gardening, then more sunbathing. Great for Vit D storage especially if you don't wash for 24 hours after receiving the sunshine. 

My chart also indicated that I would be on the receiving end of praise for talents and attributes, I think Jesus has been ahead of the planets and this New Moon. It also says that this may manifest in romantic attention, or appreciation of your artistic or creative work. As doing what pleases me is likely to please others too. 

It's a great time for yours truly to put more ideas into practice, to allow myself to relax and or engage in cultural pursuits or hobbies. After the 28th of May, I will have to focus more on a daily routine. 

Hope you are all having a great New Moon. As we know the numeric of 22 is a Master Number, it is the numeric of leadership, charity and celestial beings. It comes in the 5th month and the numeric of five is practical applications. So for instance a practical application for yours truly is entirely new strategic protocols for different health conditions and systems in the body. Health is certainly a priority and this New Moon could indeed propel and compel my communications in this regard. 

So what was I chatting about today on this New Moon? How nutrition can impact upon fertility and how when cats are locked in doors all of the time, those pets have a Vit D deficiency just like humans do. I went to get some more soil for the garden but I am not queuing up in a long line. I've repotted my lemon tree into an even larger pottery pot, it should be fine and have plenty of room for growth for at least another couple of years. 

Oh yes, I had a car wash too, the car wash said they hadn't stopped from early this morning and they thought they'd still be busy if they stayed open to 9pm. As I left the car wash, there were a line of cars waiting for a car wash. So my car looks sparkling new again on this new moon in gemini.







No comments:

Post a Comment