Saturday 23 May 2020

GLUTEN FREE CARROT CAKE

Happy New Moon in Gemini, so how did you celebrate the new moon? '

I enjoyed some blueberries with Cornish ice cream. Then I made a gluten free carrot cake with gram flour, ground almond, ground hazelnut, I also included some chopped brazils, walnuts, cashews and golden sultanas in my carrot cake. My body has been asking for carrot cake and walnut cake this week, that means that my body is asking for carrots, nuts and sultanas. Eating for health, health being a priority. Be intuitive, listen to your bodies, be body intuitive.



9 Health Benefits of Chick Pea Flour. 

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/chickpea-flour-benefits

You can wash your hair with chick pea flour too. In India they wash their hair with this flour.


No comments:

Post a Comment