Thursday 7 May 2020

PESACH SHENI



A great day for the song "Love will find a way". Lionel Richie


LOVE BIRD

MERCURY CAZIMI 


Is there someone that deserves your help today? Today, you can say a prayer for that person, ask the LORD for his help to help that person to return to life and living it. It is the full moon in Scorpio on the 7/8th of May, 2020. What compassionate action will you take on this full moon to help another person that requires a second chance in life?

This week I've been putting Peppermint on my feet, it is lovely. I do like Reflexology too for the meridians. I inherited my mothers slender little feet and toes and my dad's long slim piano fingers.

LOTUS FEET 

https://youtu.be/WJgsWFA3hEM


Last night I enjoyed an evening of purification of my body prior to Pesach Sheni, a lovely sauna/steamer for 30 minutes in STAR ANISE healing oil. I try to have a sauna steamer at least 2-3 times a week. I've found that it is best to drink water before and after the sauna steamer.

Intuitively drawn to include drops of Star Anise. Than a bath afterwards, massage, cleansed and refreshed. Ready for the new day. This video is about the healing oil, Star Anise, sometimes I put it on my feet in the mornings or prior to bed. I have a lovely range of healing oils to choose from for my health and the health of others.


In the most recent dream, Princess Diana and I were being driven home. Diana was born on the Queen's estate of Sandringham in Norfolk in 1961.  In 1987, the Queen donated Park House to the Leonard Cheshire disability charity.



When Diana's family left Park House they then moved to the Althrop estate where her brother still lives. There are lovely pics of Diana doing ballet in that location, she loved to dance.

More on this link.

https://www.loveproperty.com/gallerylist/86120/diana-at-home-the-peoples-princess-and-the-places-she-lived

In the dream with Diana I had a bowl of cooked Butternut Squash so it is a Vit A booster for yours truly this week. It also has B vitamins in it too. In 2020, I'm having a go at trying to grow it. It would be lovely to be able to give my son some homegrown produce from the garden. Tended by his mum's healing hands.


No comments:

Post a Comment