Monday 6 May 2019

VITAMIN K2 Science

The importance of the vitamin K2 for your body. What K2 foods do you eat that is essential for your body. If you are taking Calcium, then you have to take K2 because it tells the calcium where to go in your body.

So where can you get your K2 from? Grass fed egg yolks, so when Jesus asked for "Lemon Curd" for my leg cramps it was due to yours truly requiring more K2. I've also found eggs incredibly important for boosting the energy in the body.

Butter, cheese and liver also have K2, and liver is also good for iron for women especially during the menopause and afterwards. Due to women having to increase their iron intake to nearly three-fold.

I like chicken liver pate with thyme and lots of garlic, butter and a splash of brandy in it. I like lambs liver with buttered mash and green vegetables. I also have chicken livers with tomatoes, red onions  and red kidney beans, loads of garlic and cooked in butter.


No comments:

Post a Comment