Saturday 18 May 2019

QUESTION DREAM

I had a dream this morning, not surprising really has it's full moon.

As I was leaving the dream a woman asked me "Do you miss your mum?", I replied, "Yes, and my dad".


In dream interpretation if you ask questions in a dream, it indicates general good luck. However, if you were asked questions in a dream it can indicate an obstacle dream, it all depends on the answer that you gave and whether it was satisfactory. It was a natural response for this love to say YES!

To dream of your mother that has already passed over signifies happiness in your love life or personal affairs. It can also indicate that important news is coming your way.




I'm being shown a celebration of women being strong, the great strength to start a new life. Mum had that strength to start a new life and I keep on being shown new life in front of me. After she left her urban home in London and moved to her rural country location she was much more open to trying new things. The time has come to move on with a new and different life style.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2019/05/sandalwood-aromatherapy-oil.html



YES 

LOVE WILL FIND A WAY 




The 18th of May is the "Day of Activity", so time to get on with my new life, as we leave the previous life behind.

https://lotusfeet22.blogspot.com/2019/05/day-of-activity-18th-may-2019.html


No comments:

Post a Comment