Thursday 9 May 2019

Danny Baker Cheeky Monkey

You can't be a cheeky monkey in the UK today Danny Baker, with the PC brigade it's not allowed in our mad country that was once great. I remember when I was seven years old the first thing I said to my parents when I saw my sibling, "He looks like a monkey", the innocence of children that can see the obvious.

My sibling was born with a mop of black hair like a Beatle haircut, so it was natural for me to view him as a chimp.


What a crazy world it is when a broadcaster can get the sack for a tweet. While people down the pub are all probably laughing at it. Anyway, it don't look like Archie has any hair yet, although from his colouring he could be ginger like it's dad. 

Don't you go calling the erbert a ginger cat now, because he was born in the sun sign of Taurus the bull, in the year of the pinkie Pig on the "Day of Fantasy". 



No comments:

Post a Comment